Monday, July 20, 2009

City O' Rocks

So this last weekend I took a group of students from the local college and a group of friends to the City of Rocks National Reserve in Idaho. Two and a half days of climbing, well rope gunning for me. After 60 hours of guiding I'm ready for a nap. I led and pulled 8 people up, Rain Dance 5.7 200ft, First Lead 5.6 65ft, Lowe Route 5.6 100ft, Wheat Thin 5.7+ 100ft, Rye Crisp 5.8+ 100ft, Pygmies Got Stoned 5.10b 75ft. I am tired my hips are sore. I'm feeling a bit of worry to my new job, I'm just not cut out for this office government work. I want to be guiding I want to be rafting I want to be back in my low desert. Its all the same up here ATVs, ranchers, hunting, drinking, office, sage, very very strange. I don't know how long I'm going to make it through this next contract. Maybe six months maybe more maybe less, I just don't think this is the right thing for me anymore. I need to be playing outside every day!

Oh ya listen to Justice's "D.A.N.C.E" quite good.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.